Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sometimes Life Is Hard

Dear Friends,

I have traveled around the country enough to know that almost everyone is going through the hardest times of their lives. Somehow that comforts me. I am not alone. I believe it's time to get real with one another. When I hear that others are going through the same struggles as I am, it sets me free and lets me know I can make it.

I have gotten a few scars over thirty-six years walking with the Lord. I want to encourage you that our scars are medals in disguise. I would like to share a message I shared recently in my home church titled, 'Sometimes Life Is Hard.' I pray that you will be encouraged by it. The audio message can be heard at the church website on www.bridgeoflife.org.




We would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Bill Yount