Sunday, May 15, 2016

"Some Hear Thunder...I Hear A Roar!"



My new book - ''Some Hear Thunder...I Hear A Roar! / Supernatural Encounters & Stories To Encourage Your Heart" is now available on Amazon.com.

This book is being dedicated to my mother who had an unusual request when she left this world. She said, "When they lay me in the casket, I don't want them to put any shoes or socks on me. I want to dance on the streets of gold in my bare feet." At the funeral someone said to me, "It's going to be hard to fill your mother's shoes." I told them, "She doesn't have any." Bill Yount

Read how my mother influenced my life and prophesied my destiny when I was five years old. You will be thrilled to read her many healings and miracles that took place throughout her life from soaking in Kathryn Kuhlman meetings when see was eleven years old. She now knows what it's like to run her fingers through the mane of a lion that walked with her throughout this life...The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. ( Prophetic words included in this book.)

For more information on how to receive a copy of the book, click here.

Blessings,
Bill Yount